Full Stack Engineer (Node)
|Remote (UK)||Engineering||Full-time||November 17, 2019|
About LEM Verify
LEM Verify is an award winning online Identity Verification and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) SaaS solution that empowers companies, with one-click, to verify the identity of their clients over Email/SMS/Web/API at their own convenience through our AI technology. By automatically extracting and comparing information through biometric analysis (facial recognition) our technology quickly verifies Identity Documents against videos/photos helping our clients reduce fraud and onboard clients faster.
LEM Verify is a cloud-native agile (and very lean) business running on AWS using a mixture of Node JS 8 and Python 3.7 (for our computer vision and machine learning/AI algorithms) operating under a server less environment. We self organise and discuss technical challenges utilising the best technology and tooling for the task in hand.
We are now looking to build up the team to accelerate growth through performance and process scaling on our flagship product. Our roadmap is full and we are looking for someone with a vast technical knowledge base, loves to solve very challenging problems and isn’t scared to take ownership of projects to come on board and help us with our rapid growth plans.
- 3+ years experience with backend development in Node/TypeScript and Angular.
- Experience of building micro services using Node and AWS.
- Experience and knowledge of design patterns, data structure and algorithms.
- Experience of GIT and writing Unit Tests.
- Experience of developing large scale systems with AWS.
- Exposure to Docker.
- Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
- Attention to detail and security.
- Positive attitude, self driven able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Strong English skills – both written and verbal.
- Intellectual curiosity, drive to succeed and a certain “can-do” attitude.
- Legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas.
The highly desirables:
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Serverless and Python.
We provide an ideal platform for an ambitious developer to take the next step in their career and we believe in rewarding hard work allowing outstanding individuals to fast-track their careers significantly!
Once we make you an offer, we will ask you to undertake a background check prior to joining LEM Verify, that we consider this necessary in order to protect LEM Verify, our clients, and the personal data that we process.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at LEM Verify. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Verify?
Pay as you go from £1 per verification.
No ongoing fees. No technical set up costs