TERMS & CONDITIONS - END USERLast Updated: January 20, 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE LEMVERIFY SERVICE
What's in these terms?These terms relate to your use of our LEMverify identity checking service, which will involve your interaction with www.lemverify.io (this site, together with www.lemverify.com ("our site")).
1. Who we are and how to contact us1.1. Our service is operated by LESS EQUALS MORE LIMITED ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10546666 and have our registered office at c/o Robinson Accountancy, 37 Meadowlands, West Clandon, Guildford, GU4 7TA . Our VAT number is GB 298805642.1.2. We are a limited company.1.3. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
4. We may suspend or withdraw our service4.1. Our service is made available to you as free of charge on an ‘as is’ basis.4.2. We do not guarantee that our service will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our service for business and operational reasons.
5. Children5.1. This site is not intended to be used by children. If you are under the age of 16 then you should not use it. If you are under the age of 18 then you could obtain the consent of your parent or guardian in advance.
8. Do not rely on information on our site8.1. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.8.2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. We are not responsible for websites we link to9.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.9.2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
10. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you10.1. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.10.2. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.10.3. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
12. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them12.1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.12.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.12.3. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
13. Rules about linking to our sites13.1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.13.2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.13.3. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.13.4. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.13.5. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15. Our trade marks are registered15.1. Less Equals More Limited owns unregistered trade mark rights (goodwill) in the marks LEM VERIFY (words and logo) and LESS EQUALS MORE (words) in the UK and beyond. You are not permitted to use these trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
16. Breach of these terms16.1. When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.16.2. Failure to comply with these terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our service.issue of a warning to you.legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.further legal action against you.disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.